Automated transfer of ASCII files:
The following JAVA FTP application is used to transfer ASCII files to the ARGUS server for processing:Problems starting the Java application with a double-click
1. Choose Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Folder Options.
3. Select the File Types tab.
4. In the Registered File Types list, select JAR File.
5. In the Details section of the dialog box, click Advanced (click Restore first if required)
6. Select action Open and click Edit
7. Browse to "C:\Program Files\Java\jrexxxx" and select the file javaw.exe
8. Add the following at the end of the path to the JRE: -jar "%1" %*
Afterwards, the field should contain text similar to the following: "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\javaw.exe" -jar "%1" %*
9. Click OK to exit the Editing Action for Type dialog box and OK to exit the Edit File Type dialog box
Contact us for more information.